· ECM Support Services LLC is a Qualified Service Provider through The Department of Disabilities and Special Needs. We provide Supported Living, Day and Employment services in Columbia, West Columbia, Lexington, Irmo, and surrounding areas.
· Founded in 2012 by owner and Executive Director Jennifer Morgan, ECM Support Services started as a consulting company and partnered with DDSN and providers across South Carolina to implement new programs which offered increased choice and opportunities within the community. As the creator of the CLOUD Project, we were able to offer a new supported living model.
· We collaborated with The Arc of South Carolina with their Everyday Living Program, and again with EdVenture Children's Museum with the creation of a one of a kind cooking show Cooking Edventures". Click on the green box to watch episode 1.
· We sponsored lunch for the quarterly First Responder training and volunteer participants catered lunch for over 70 fire fighters, law enforcement agents, and medical personnel as they received critical ALERT training.
· In January 2017 ECM Support Services opened The Conservatory of Independence in Cayce. We piloted our Adult Services Program through the Spring of 2017. Once the kids were out of school for the summer we offered Summer Support Services at Camp Truman. We offered a series of Adult Recreation Opportunities through ECM Events! Our participants enjoyed a variety of social events including Fireflies Games, Cooking Groups, and Friday Game Nights.
The kids have gone back to school and Adult Services are in full swing!